Raleigh Team TI Reynolds 531 Large fully refurbished

kingotheshire

Retro Newbie
Hi

Selling my raleigh Team TI 531. Fully refurbished to a very high standard by South London Frame restorer.

According to the Code on the BB its built in Worksop (not SBDU Ilkeston, but where they built high end raleighs and carlton frames) New Chrome headset fitted. the forks are pretty special, with slim crown, chromed before but so expensive to get redone they are now red to match bike. Have more pics and some before ones.

Back end spaced to 130mm so will take modern gears. includes stem and chrome downtube mount. 2013 newly released one is 2k for the bike!

£395.00 ONO in north london, can post mail me for a quote. thanks marcus

Attachments

• Team TI.JPG
    Team TI.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 2,217
  • team ti 3.jpg
    team ti 3.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2,217
  • team ti 4.JPG
    team ti 4.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,217
Just trying to place this frame on the Raleigh Timeline......... what is the frame number?

Cheers

Shaun

just out of interest, how come one has the original 531 transfer, the others are bare?

Is it a racing frame? - long dropouts and mudguard eyes

Hi,

@ shaun, the frame number is WMO 1500
@pigman i took the first pic before i fitted 531, headbadge, headset and stem. The frame has all of these now in place, hence later pictures. I assume its a racing frame, has eyes on dropouts and forks, but none further up the frame.

hope this helps, marcus.

hi saun,

thanks for confirmation, on the forums I had worked out the worskop sept bit, will check if i have missed two didgets on the remainder of the number.

marcus

i used brass panel pins bought on Ebay, they are trimmed down and effectively glued in to look like rivets.

nearly original, may not take too much road vibrations though!

Back