Where do you work on your bike(s)?

In my shed (picture in the shed thread), back garden if the weathers nice, or sometimes under the car port if its wet and I still fancy being out doors. I love being out doors, and if I could afford my dream summer house you'd never get me out the garden - it's not where I want to retire to, but my garden in the depths of rural-as-it-gets middle England is a wonderful place to chill and work on my
Sickles.

the cellar (on the floor, no bench or stand), not particularly hospitable but warmer than the garage that is full of old s3 military land rover

The secret to avoiding burn-out is to pace yourself.....especially when the playoffs are on.

acfbdf97.jpg

My favorite one so far is FMJ's

I have posted this pic before but this is where I work, It needs some organizing and I constantly am bumping into things but it is a very nice place to work.

Steven

Attachments

• My bike garage 1 web.jpg
    My bike garage 1 web.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 161
I have a decent size (28'x14') garage at home, a 1500sqft workshop at work and yet, thanks to a large workload and near constant babysitting of my 2yr old daughter at home, all my bike tweaking happens in a poky little kitchen barely big enough to cook in! :/

Back