YETI John FROmac

Im at a loss for words sat here tbh.

I honestly didn't think this bike could have been built better or different to how you got it.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Fantastic, build, thread and pictures. maximum effort and outstanding results.

Im well chuffed..... :cool:

That's looking ace Matt.

Curious how you did the tape?

(And please don't ride with the FJ Cousin on the front - they just wipe out. Ask MrK)

I've been away from here for a while and on logging on I come across this thread. What can I say, great bike, very iconic and the attention to detail is spot on.

Need some more pics :)

Excellent build! I like the fact that it's a tribute, as this leaves some room for personal touches.

those 73/73 angles, were they (like the drop bar) chosen to minimize the differences between mtb and road bike?

Rio":2zqh24xd said:
those 73/73 angles, were they (like the drop bar) chosen to minimize the differences between mtb and road bike?

Correct. In hopes to make the transition from road to mountain as seamless as possible.

ameybrook":10e4l77x said:
Rio":10e4l77x said:

Correct. In hopes to make the transition from road to mountain as seamless as possible.

so no conspiracy theory? nothing about his competition, thinking 'if we give him a 73 degree head angle he must crash somewhere'? ;)

Back