GT Bravardo for sale again,for real this time,no going back,

Re: GT Bravardo.

sorry Rob,even when i put it up for sale i wasnt sure if i wanted to,now i dont want to,how does a nice steel 21" rockhopper fs sound,i was gonna keep it and sell the GT,now its the other way round. :) :)

Re: GT Bravardo.not for sale anymore.

As rights would have it :cry: Rob Atkin said he wants it you put it up for sale so..... The GT should be sold? but there your bikes so your choice, but me (easy said)in the RB spirit of the fairness of this place a mans word stands or your......... :LOL:

Guilt triped :cool:

Sorry Rob, was thinking outloud, maybe your mate would be better off with the Rockhopper? Decent enough bike and a bit cheaper too.

Carl.

Rob Atkin":3uficesk said:
Way too big though.

its only 1" bigger,and rides just as well,i would love to keep both,but once the wife finds out how many i have got she will hit the roof.

Bpool77":1rtbj466 said:
As rights would have it :cry: Rob Atkin said he wants it you put it up for sale so..... The GT should be sold? but there your bikes so your choice, but me (easy said)in the RB spirit of the fairness of this place a mans word stands or your......... :LOL:

Guilt triped :cool:

oh yeh,but then again if you look at Rob`s post he said he may be interested!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Re: GT Bravardo for sale again,for real this time,no going b

bump,back up for sale as i havnt used it and it has to go,too many bikes now,will be going on ebay next week if no joy on here. :LOL: :LOL:

Re: GT Bravardo for sale again,for real this time,no going b

I only need the red pedals, but to buy a complete bike for a set of pedals.....

Back