Box of post 98 (ish) tat - postage only TAKEN

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've no use for any of these bits and pieces so I'm wanting to shift all of it as one lot, before I throw it away... All I ask for will be postage, or you're welcome to collect everything if you happen to be in Central London doing a bit of work or sightseeing ;)

- 7 speed SRT-400 Gripshift, works well and grip is in good shape but missing the internal adjusting clamp (pinched long ago to fix another shifter I reckon)
- Acor light blue alloy wheel skewers, passed onto me for free but I've no use for these, so I'll pass them on...
- Generic black alloy wheel skewers
- Fizik Pave saddle, well used but still comfy..large split on one corner expertly patched up with gaffer tape!
- Truvativ Firex isis Cranks - very scratched scuffed but pedal threads and axle fittings are good. 175mm.
- Truvativ Giga Pipe isis bottom bracket, a bit knarled from fitting but still screws in fine, bearings good.
- 3T 4GXL stem, 1 1/82 steerer and for oversize bars, unused as I don't own any oversize bars to use it with! 120mm.
- Scott stem with funny height adjuster thing perfectly functional but won't fit to anything I own. 130mm.
- 2x Deore LX (M563) 8 speed rear mechs, one is very cosmetically challenged but seems to function fine, the other is pretty shot with worn out jockeys and a seized spring. Possible spares or ghetto chain tensioners perhaps?
- and finally some chopped down Cannondale bars (480-ish mm)

There's a quick picture below :)

Attachments

• IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 473
Could I take the two Rear Mechs please and if you PM what you want for P&P and I'll send payment ASAP.

Kind Regards

Liam

Damn and Blast, oh well might have a punt on one of the frames your selling on the Bay, you never know I may be lucky and end up with a frame, forks, bars, crank etc, etc for 99p. Fingers crossed. Incidentally what size is the Marin please.

Regards

Liam

Liam1611":3vbjhuq4 said:
Damn and Blast, oh well might have a punt on one of the frames your selling on the Bay, you never know I may be lucky and end up with a frame, forks, bars, crank etc, etc for 99p. Fingers crossed. Incidentally what size is the Marin please.

Regards

Liam
you never know,as for the size,i cant remember,its a bit late to go out now,i will check tomoz for you.

Latest posts

Back