Count the Marins!!

A lovely collection Wookiee, great work. My personal favourite from Marin over the years is the monocoque 1997 Quake 9.0 FRS. They were noisy as hell but a fantastic ride and at the time a real head turner, vintage Marin in my humble opinion.

retrocomeback":135ije0w said:
A lovely collection Wookiee, great work. My personal favourite from Marin over the years is the monocoque 1997 Quake 9.0 FRS. They were noisy as hell but a fantastic ride and at the time a real head turner, vintage Marin in my humble opinion.

I had a 1997 Quake FRS 5.0 that I pimped up nicely....until I bent the frame!! Still may get another one....one day!

looks like my garage a few months ago, but mine were all DBs. Down to only 4 of them now, but, got a Zaskar in there, 2 x Dahon folding bikes, 3 BSOs and 2 Konas. A Sunn on the way

Pyro Tim":gtd5zt0j said:
looks like my garage a few months ago, but mine were all DBs. Down to only 4 of them now, but, got a Zaskar in there, 2 x Dahon folding bikes, 3 BSOs and 2 Konas. A Sunn on the way

Well the keepers are defo the Team and the 2 Eldridge, 1 of the Mount Visions and maybe the Rift Zone that remains undecided!

Pyro Tim":3mg8qhv4 said:
that's pretty much all of them :LOL:

Well you know how it is mate! But the 91 Eldridge is Mrs Wookiee's, the 91 Team is my dream rigid, the 90 Eldridge is my popping to the shops bike, the 08 Rift Zone is the comfy armchair of a bike and the Mount Visions are my quest for a lighter less complicated full suss!

If I like one of the Mount Visions enough I will get rid of the remaining one and possibly the Rift Zone too!

fair enough, my unicorn still eludes me. I will get a TT one day. Then the 94 Axis will probably make way. The R has worked itself under my skin, so that and the WCF likely to stay with me forever, but you never know.

Pyro Tim":10glf54i said:
fair enough, my unicorn still eludes me. I will get a TT one day. Then the 94 Axis will probably make way. The R has worked itself under my skin, so that and the WCF likely to stay with me forever, but you never know.

...there is still room for a little Ti Marin in there somewhere for me too! One day when the right one comes along...but I think of all of them the Team is for keeps period!

Nice display Doug. I have now taken to ferreting them away in storage units at work and put the Team on the wall in my office. Makes some interesting conversations when people come in.

Will it ever stop? Not today it won't.

Latest posts

Back