so what do we reckon this is then? (now with frame number.)

Re: so what do we reckon this is then? (now with frame numbe

ah its anlun not 'anlen' that probably explains why it wasnt coming up with anything.

so they were linked to haro, which means there's a very good chance it is an anlun then. the cable guide does suggest that and now looks even more likely. cheers guys

Re: so what do we reckon this is then? (now with frame numbe

This is starting to look more interesting mmm :cool: ..

Re:

HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!

Sorry guys just to post an update as I do actually still have this believe it or not. Well after trying everything the seatpost just wouldn't free up so I stripped it of parts and chucked the frame in the shed. Well nearly 2 years later during a bit of rearranging I picked the frame up by the seatpost and WTF? it fell out :shock:

That means that I'm doing what I do best. Building it up out of whatever I have lying around. It's a bit of a mismatch but it will get it working again. Now if only I'd remembered to look at the seatpost size before throwing it away :roll:

Will post some pictures as soon as I can get to it (I have a lot of projects on the go) but I am actually excited to bring this back to life. Ive not seen another one locally at all since owning it.

I'd totally forgotten about this thread :shock: but glad to see you've got the project on the go again as this will be a nice ride when you've sorted it as for the seat post i imagine it will be around the 27mm size so i'd give the seat tube a quick measure and allow at least 0.2 mm less for a snug fit mate ;) ..

Back