1994 Yeti A.R.C.

PMSL..PMSL.............claps hands.....PMSL.

Attachments

• BRAVO.............jpg
    BRAVO.............jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 196
i believe in fixies":2c9785de said:
rumpfy":2c9785de said:
Not quite perfect....align the tire labels with the valve stems...then we'll be there. ;)

+1 clearly not enough effort here

Lovely looking bike (despite tyre issue), is it going to be a rider?

In the spirit of openness and honesty I have a confession to make. I had a sandwich for lunch. Whilst I assembled it myself I did not grow the wheat nor harvest or mill it, I didn't even spend any time or effort in sourcing and purchasing exactly the right blend of flour in order to bake the bread myself from a recipe of my own invention. I simply went and bought a loaf from a shop who did a better job of making bread than I could have ever done. If this offends you, I'm sorry for taking this short cut.

PMSL...........and you missed the point completely....., You still assembled the sandwich smart ass. Or did you just buy it over the counter as a ready made sandwich.....lol.

No, I think you assembled it yourself. I rest my case.!

:LOL:

sinnerman":darvx5k7 said:
i believe in fixies":darvx5k7 said:
rumpfy":darvx5k7 said:
Not quite perfect....align the tire labels with the valve stems...then we'll be there. ;)

+1 clearly not enough effort here

Lovely looking bike (despite tyre issue), is it going to be a rider?

In the spirit of openness and honesty I have a confession to make. I had a sandwich for lunch. Whilst I assembled it myself I did not grow the wheat nor harvest or mill it, I didn't even spend any time or effort in sourcing and purchasing exactly the right blend of flour in order to bake the bread myself from a recipe of my own invention. I simply went and bought a loaf from a shop who did a better job of making bread than I could have ever done. If this offends you, I'm sorry for taking this short cut.

PMSL...........and you missed the point completely....., You still assembled the sandwich smart ass. Or did you just buy it over the counter as a ready made sandwich.....lol.

:LOL:

:facepalm:

Other half assembled it, I just ate it :D

[/quote]

:LOL:[/quote]

Other half assembled it, I just ate it :D[/quote]

:facepalm: Exactly...lol

Attachments

• Sumtimes just sumtimes.......PMSL..jpg
    Sumtimes just sumtimes.......PMSL..jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 186

Yup, I'm just a wallet waving, sandwich muncher.

Any who, back to the cracking bike.

Im sorry, I cant stop laughing...., so what you are saying is you are still having a pack lunch made for you...?

Fairplay, I take my hat off to you..... :LOL: :LOL:

like you say after your ten pence worth, back to the bike.!

Attachments

• OH BLESS.....X.jpg
    OH BLESS.....X.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 175
makster":30uzkmxx said:
i believe in fixies":30uzkmxx said:
Yup, I'm just a wallet waving, bottom muncher.

So THATS how you got the 'bad' version hey Tad? :LOL:

What happens on the island, stays on the island!

Now please, back to the bike, though that is an amazing sandwich. Yup, packed lunch today because it's better than the food I get served up in hospital.

Back