And today I did......

kaiser":1atm047o said:
Today I got a Strava itch I had to scratch. I'd ridden the segment on the Scandal and felt quite good and really wanted to try the Salsa on the same bit. So even when it started raining it never put me off and I headed out and pushed up the hill, annoyingly my back tyre was very very soft and as I'd only planned a quick sortie I'd no pump with me either. The boggy bits were boggier and the tyre squirmed like mad but I still managed to record a faster time :D Cannae wait to run it in the dry and with a bit of pressure in the rear!

so that done do you think you can find that 11 seconds?- very good time but as this is retro bike you should do it on the ritchey with the hite rite option :twisted:

Jamiedyer":2rvue6q4 said:
Just uploaded a short video from the weekend. Shows ZZ just after his accident and Rob and the boys getting him sorted.
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That's brutal and the white face tells the whole story, so glad you are all right mate- sure kaiser has a picture of me after my arm break which I suspect he use to wacks off, when the internet is broken. :LOL:

clockworkgazz":219pscre said:
Jamiedyer":219pscre said:
Just uploaded a short video from the weekend. Shows ZZ just after his accident and Rob and the boys getting him sorted.
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That's brutal and the white face tells the whole story, so glad you are all right mate- sure kaiser has a picture of me after my arm break which I suspect he use to wacks off, when the internet is broken. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":1dx6jwcs said:
kaiser":1dx6jwcs said:
Today I got a Strava itch I had to scratch. I'd ridden the segment on the Scandal and felt quite good and really wanted to try the Salsa on the same bit. So even when it started raining it never put me off and I headed out and pushed up the hill, annoyingly my back tyre was very very soft and as I'd only planned a quick sortie I'd no pump with me either. The boggy bits were boggier and the tyre squirmed like mad but I still managed to record a faster time :D Cannae wait to run it in the dry and with a bit of pressure in the rear!

so that done do you think you can find that 11 seconds?- very good time but as this is retro bike you should do it on the ritchey with the hite rite option :twisted:

I do fancy it on the Yo. I think the 11 seconds are there, just need that dry day :)

RobMac":1dfudki1 said:
I picked up the 140mm Foxes for the Weasel today it look like its gonna be a XC beast now not a DH'er :twisted:

We need pics! Is it a Foes? Very cool bike.

clockworkgazz":3powgsbq said:
Jamiedyer":3powgsbq said:
Get well soon mate

Jamie

That picture has caused more than one sprained wrist, thankfully I have a more stable internet connection otherwise I'd be arthritic by noo.

dyna-ti":qfixd7xi said:
Bullpup":qfixd7xi said:

Smart win :D
Just goes to show even a frame like that can go for silly money if the seller is unable to post. Their own fault really :?

He's sold it twice :? whats that about ? hopefully not a not enough money and the previous winner backed out.
he will be selling it 3 times if he doesn't answer my emails or ebay messages asking for his address! :evil: :evil: :evil:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
been building my old saracen jumpbike for wee while but it's at a stage where i'm happy with it :cool: pictures from Arthurs seat yesterday >>>

i had to sell the san andreas due to a back injury but i've been doing a few miles a day and building myself back up to a point where i'm happy on a bike again :)

hope to be back out cycling with you guys soon ;)

Back