Ants bag of shiny swag sale ..(Syncros, XC Pro, Ctrol Tech)

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
....and the clearout continues.....

Prices are PP Gift (or add 5% to cover fees) posted in the UK. Overseas will be a bit more.

1. Syncros Alloy Seatpost 27.2 Black. 300mm uncut. Nice with the odd minor scratch. Decals are more worn on one side (worst side shown) £35

2. Syncros Ti Seatpost. 26.8 300mm uncut. Nice! :cool: £68 SOLD
Decals are worn off but I do have a set of these templates from Gordon that I can include if needed for an extra £3.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SYNCROS-decal ... 1267wt_959

3. Suntour XC Pro grease guard front hub. 36 hole. No Skewer. Nice but could do with a flush out with grease to be honest.
£12 > £10

4. XT M737 Parallax Hub Set. 32 hole. Some of the best XT hubs they made in my opinion. Have been used but only minor markings to the spoke holes. Smooooth as butter and the freehub is as 'clicky' as it should be. Front has original skewer. Rear is a very similar replacement with the original XT nut. Front missing the Parallax sticker.
£28 SOLD

5. Mint XC Pro Front Mech. Bottom pull, 28.6 band. £23 SOLD

6. 1 1/4" Black Control Tech Quill Stem in original box. 150mm with approx 15 degree rise. Includes the top bung cap thing. £25

7. ...and finally.....the don of platform pedals....a superb pair of XC Pro Grease Guard Pedals. Black cages. Lovely condition with very very minor wear/scratches to the cages. Bearings are smooth as a smooth thing. I am only selling these as I found a set of champagne caged ones on here. £48 SOLD

Attachments

• pro3.jpg
    pro3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • pro1.jpg
    pro1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Ctrltech.jpg
    Ctrltech.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,009
  • proFM.jpg
    proFM.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,009
  • m737.jpg
    m737.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,009
  • proFH.jpg
    proFH.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,009
  • syncros.jpg
    syncros.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,009
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Ants bag of shiny swag sale ................

Don't suppose you'd want any swaps Ant?

Can I have the ti post please plus the decals?
If still available!

Bugger was after the Ti post :(

if you still have the stem next week I'll probably take it, want to check the one on my new frame when it arrives

No problem mate... :D

riddim-track":34ojqbpo said:
if you still have the stem next week I'll probably take it, want to check the one on my new frame when it arrives

Back