Maverick Monolink bikes, Anyone ridden them? SEE LAST POST

Re: Maverick Monolink bikes, Anyone ridden them? SEE LAST PO

Alpamayo is the guy in Europe if I remember right. Look on the MTBR mountain bike review.com forum. Or Ethan at Maverick. I've an addy and instructions if you want.

Already had it serviced, I need to go back though because the shock is still caviating I think.

Piers":2smmgtwl said:
Alpamayo is the guy in Europe if I remember right. Look on the MTBR mountain bike review.com forum. Or Ethan at Maverick. I've an addy and instructions if you want.
Correct !! I have all kinds of spares for all generations of shocks, forks and seatpost. Always in touch with Ethan (was still with him at Denver last week), and can fix most of the issues on your Maverick. Do not hesitate to contact me @ alpatech@free.fr

Alpa

Here's my ML75.
Cougar.

Attachments

• Maverick ML75 above Malham Streetgate.jpg
    Maverick ML75 above Malham Streetgate.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 421

Bumping this one up - my ML75 has just been stolen from my apartment in Brussels. I'll start a thread, but would be grateful if any eagle-eyed Mav owners or afficionados could keep an open eye. Can't be many here in Benelux.

Edit - mine's the same colour scheme as Piers' but has an SUC 32 fork. Mainly XT components with Formula brakes and Thomson/Easton finishing kit.

Back