Muddy Fox with Original Disc Wheel! Essex

It's an '89 Sorcerer which is one model up from the Seeker and sports full mountain LX group.

Carl.

It's one up in the catalogue but I couldn't see a difference from the seeker apart from the shimano/suntour and these days I think the suntour is more desirable.

Or are there other differences?

Having a seeker I'm not neutral and I'm hoping the 89 catalogue guy will come through with the spec page.

jaypee":dpyxcwaw said:
It's one up in the catalogue but I couldn't see a difference from the seeker apart from the shimano/suntour and these days I think the suntour is more desirable.

Or are there other differences?

Having a seeker I'm not neutral and I'm hoping the 89 catalogue guy will come through with the spec page.

Only that XCD was the competing group to Mountain LX from Suntour BITD rather than the XCM that was on the Seeker, but you are correct they share the same frame.

Carl.

Mine's XCE 4050 so only one down from XCD. But fair enough a lower spec than mountain lx. Better colour though ;-)

jaypee":dbn0lng6 said:
Mine's XCE 4050 so only one down from XCD. But fair enough a lower spec than mountain lx. Better colour though ;-)

I like them both and only have the lowly Courier Comp from the '89 model year ;)

Carl.

Back