On-One 853 frame + Reba Team + Hope Mavic D521 PICS!

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Splitting the On-One as it's not really getting used now I have my Surly, will stick some pictures up if anyone's interested?

Frame suits 6 foot plus rider, I found it perfect with 115mm travel so would say 100-130mm fork, 70-90mm stem

FRAME - PICS ADDED BELOW
On-One 853 Inbred 20" c-t (top tube 23.5" c-c)
Baby blue colour
Reynolds 853
some chainsuck and touched up paint chips but all good, best hardtail I've ever ridden
can chuck in a 28.6mm XT front mech with frame + complete set of replacement decals and custom rear disc adaptor
takes 68mm BB, 27.2mm post, 29.8mm clamp, full length outer cables
£150 ono posted

FORK - PHOTOS ADDED - SEE BELOW!
Rock Shox Reba Team U-Turn
Dual air
Poplock
85-115mm travel
adjustable everything (rebound, compression, floodgate etc).
standard 9mm QR drop-outs
1 1/8" steerer (205mm long)
no star nut
lovely condition
user's manual included
£150 posted SOLD

WHEELS - PHOTOS ADDED BELOW!
Gold Hope hubs
9mm Bulb front with 20mm adaptor supplied
9mm XC rear
for standard 6-bolt discs
Mavic D521 rims
DT Swiss butted spokes
matching QR skewers NOT INCLUDED due to price drop :mrgreen:
Specialized Pro Resolution Tyres 2.1" folding
Continental tubes
gold valve caps
superb overall condition
£130 ono posted (was £150 with skewers - but I need them) :oops:

OTHER BITS

Also for sale...
Race Face Atlas AM 680mm OS low riser bar - £18 posted - SOLD
Race Face Evolve XC 90mm OS stem - £15 posted - SOLD

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested! The frame, wheels and fork work perfectly together so happy to work out a nice deal for the lot :D

Interested in swaps / trades if you have either a black 80mm Reba 29er fork - OR a 62cm touring frameset w/disc mounts - OR a nice set of 29er 32 hole disc rims in black?

DSC03571.jpg

Re: Splitting the On-One... 853 frame + Reba + Hope / Mavic

Will also include (with the frame) the rear brake adaptor that I modified to suit it, it's for a 160mm disc and PM caliper :)

Also, have added a Race Face stem and another RF bar to my OP

new price on the wheels - £130 posted in UK but I'm keeping the skewers :mrgreen:

the age of the wheels belies their condition, they are superb and have had a very easy life!

Shame you're such a lanky streak o' - reckon I'd have had that frame. Although in truth I'm not really metrosexual enough to pull off the baby blue! :LOL:

elPedro666":1djj3dpo said:
Shame you're such a lanky streak o' - reckon I'd have had that frame. Although in truth I'm not really metrosexual enough to pull off the baby blue! :LOL:

:LOL: buy the wheels or forks then? :p

They're the forks I've been coveting for a year or so aren't they? Not good timing as I'm swapping the Sanderson frame but not 100% what for yet. Pretty fixed on 853 though as it's so utterly sublime - as you know! :cool:

elPedro666":11vloiaw said:
They're the forks I've been coveting for a year or so aren't they? Not good timing as I'm swapping the Sanderson frame but not 100% what for yet. Pretty fixed on 853 though as it's so utterly sublime - as you know! :cool:

Be churlish of ME to ask why YOU are getting rid of an 853 frame... but why? Just a change? Personally, I'm wanting to take the Surly KM in a strictly off-road direction (2x9, poss some Reba 80mm forks) and setting aside the road STIs, cables discs and 3x9 set-up for a future tourer build... why may well be another Surly! :eek:

haha, you're very right - it's far and away the most incredible thing I've ever ridden, just utterly sublime, but I think the time's finally come to admit that it's just too long for me :cry: It's a good inch longer than this OnOne: 24 1/2 horizontal centres and whilst it's awesome somewhere like Cannock that's easy rolling, when the going gets really steep and nadgery my arms just aren't long enough to get far enough off the back and still be able to steer! :facepalm: :LOL: :cry:

Something very similar will be in my sights very soon, maybe a Pace or Rocky Mountain, or a Whyte 19 really floats my boat :cool: Gutted that Kona never did a disc 853 Explosif...

If your's was an eighteen I'd probably have gone for it though, such a bargain for 853! Definitely a bit mint for the likes of me though :p

elPedro666":3ot7uhyq said:
haha, you're very right - it's far and away the most incredible thing I've ever ridden, just utterly sublime, but I think the time's finally come to admit that it's just too long for me :cry: It's a good inch longer than this OnOne: 24 1/2 horizontal centres and whilst it's awesome somewhere like Cannock that's easy rolling, when the going gets really steep and nadgery my arms just aren't long enough to get far enough off the back and still be able to steer! :facepalm: :LOL: :cry:

Something very similar will be in my sights very soon, maybe a Pace or Rocky Mountain, or a Whyte 19 really floats my boat :cool: Gutted that Kona never did a disc 853 Explosif...

If your's was an eighteen I'd probably have gone for it though, such a bargain for 853! Definitely a bit mint for the likes of me though :p

mint? far from it! but, stripped and ready to be someone else's baby now c/w front mech - somebody buy this please :LOL:

Back