Argos 753 frame and fork 58.5 SOLD

jm

Senior Retro Guru
Selling to help a mate out.Argos 753 frame and fork.The bike spent many years inside in a bedroom and before that was a sunny day time trial machine.It measures with my BQ tape about 58.5 c/top and 56 c/c.Frame no 8135 so I would guess at 1981 perhaps.Sorry I only have the one pic but will get more asap.The rest of the kit will be up for sale when he has stripped it.£165 posted.

Re: Argos 753 frame and fork 58.5

Must be the season for it, my mate is also selling his Argos, much newer though (1996ish?). Think he's probably going to split his and sell the Campag Athena groupset etc separately.

His is a similar size (58 I think).

They're nice frames, hand built in Bristol I'm told. Plenty of demand round that way, what with all the bike thieves!

Good luck with sale.

Sadly it's worth more sold off in bits.................shame.

Shaun

Classic cars are often worth more money split and sold, especially lower end vehicles, but it seldom happens and usually only when the vehicle is beyond economic repair. Some day the retro cycling guys will look upon splitting these historical pieces of machinery with the same view, it really is such a shame to strip and sell for profit.

People buy Subaru Imprezas to break and sell for a profit.... selling the family silver.

Shaun

This could go as a complete bike,it would be easier for me.He just needs it out of the house to make space.

Complete bike £400 posted.jm.

Latest posts

Back