...or we could just look where were going !!! Jeeeez

I always wondered whether the tamagotchi craze was just a marketing test to see if they could get a lot of us to fiddle with things all the time (and make them money in the future) :?: :?: :?:

I don't use mine moving as I have to stop and find my reading glasses to put on as well as my normal ones.

at school had the game of kneeling down behind someone if looked like may take step or two backwards so would fall over you, (no, don't know why, :roll: ) but now doesn't need to be behind them [note to lawyers not a real suggestion], just be careful if having to stop to retie a shoe lace - or have those become a rarity as well.

How about a phone handset with built in taser, so if the chump is txting and walks into someone, two prongs emerge from the bottom of the phone and electrocute the user as the walk into it.

I find it hard enough to text when I'm sat in a chair using all my concentration!!! :LOL:

I've had the same pay as you go phone since 2007 and in all that time I've spent about £50 on credit!!!

Sadly I run an account with 5 on it. 4 in use by family and a spare. Works well as we all get free calls etc to each other. But texts, Am I the only one who textx in proper words and sentences. kids think its hilarious.

The History Man":2uq3m6kh said:
Sadly I run an account with 5 on it. 4 in use by family and a spare. Works well as we all get free calls etc to each other. But texts, Am I the only one who textx in proper words and sentences. kids think its hilarious.

I text in proper sentences. Don't see the point in text speak now. I've even been known to send the message back to the eldest correcting it for him :oops:

Not long ago as punishment a father of a 12 year old girl took away her phone
hoping to encourage her to behave, it went quite up-stairs and to the shock
of the father his daughter had hung herself because she had no phone.

Anyone here remember this?

Woman who trips and falls into shopping mall fountain while texting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg11glsBW4Y

Not only did she think the world revolved around her, i.e., that we should all look out for her and that she's not responsible or accountable for her own actions, but she had the gall to try to sue the shopping mall.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/20/ma ... al-record/

The fact that we now have an app that relieves us of having to look out for ourselves, and that it awakens us from our oblivion while we're texting is proof positive that there's no hope for the future; that the human race is circling the drain... :facepalm:

We're becoming more and more dependent on machines to live our lives for us. It's only a matter of time before Skynet becomes self-aware and takes us all out. Be sure to download the Skynet GPS app so that the end will be quick and painless when the drones locate us...

Latest posts

Back