The Surrey Hills with grd - 25th May

That would have been Monty. We got back to the wedding at about 5.15 so it sounds like we must have spent the afternoon in the same areas but kept missing each other.

Glad you enjoyed the afternoon, shame that some of the trails were fairly wet but at least it was all rideable and started drying out as the afternoon progressed.

Like you Max, amazed to hear Mick say that he was tired, just goes to show there is a first time for everything.

Until next time....

i rode past the ibis on the fireroad above the wedding. i came out of a singletrack climb and you rode past me! i also saw a mk2 golf gti.....it followed me out! next ride there, i will be early.
lovely place.....and only 15 miles from home! i will be using this place regularly!

godders":3ue6puu2 said:
Max, got any more picks that dont show my fat belly :shock: ........... ;)
And yes, thanks matthew for another great ride round the hills, allways a good one !
great to see monty and rob again ..top afternoon guys thanks :D

Mick :cool:

I'll have to come next time, then your belly will look tiny compared to mine! :LOL:

Seriously though, looks like a great ride, and not far from me at all!,

Cheers,
Andrew

Was great to meet up, body ached a fair bit at the end. I think we should make more of an effort to meet up for rides than we presently do. I'm still up for leading a ride closer to me at Kingley Vale, will promise to bring a retro with me this time.

Sounds good Rob.

Monty and myself ride most Sundays around the Surrey Hills so if anyone fancies joining us you are always welcome. It's not always retro, not always as far as yesterday, but always over good trails and with the focus on enjoying ourselves in readiness for the week ahead.

zetecmk2":32weovqm said:
i rode past the ibis on the fireroad above the wedding. i came out of a singletrack climb and you rode past me! i also saw a mk2 golf gti.....it followed me out! next ride there, i will be early.
lovely place.....and only 15 miles from home! i will be using this place regularly!

no way! d'oh! :facepalm:

definitely next time, and I will expect to see you for the National Ride in august ;)

out of sheer curiosity....

what was the general opinion on the racing fuel? I made batch 2 this evening

your batch is a little less pokey than this new one. please report back, grd. I'd really like to know what you think of it.

cacao is the key ;)

Back