One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

It will take more than that for her to care LOL though :D but this is a woman without conscience, despite her feigned apologies. If he had met his end she'd probably have made some excuse and got away with it.

Alison

I love how she complains that her one little tweet has become national news. But its even worse than you think Emma dearest: Because of the Internet every cyclist in the ENTIRE PLANET hates you!

sincerely yours,

Steven in southern California

I think this type of public humiliation is a good thing in these cases. Too many people agree that the sentences for killing an innocent person under careless driving offences are far too lenient :?

Carol Vorderman has joined the lynch mob in criticising this silly girl, making Vorders even sexier than she already was in my book.

You have got a shrine haven't you? :facepalm:

"Google before you tweet, is the new think before you speak" this incident is a good example of one of many degrees of stupidity that aren't necessarily a generational thing, but we do have more access to it these days.
what she did was stupid,but thankfully no serious injuries incurred. There are far worse incidents, however this whole episode should serve as warning to other similarly absent minded drivers.

Latest posts

Back