1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium

Volvoshredder":18rxwzz3 said:
Beautiful work Frank! Loving how this looks. Did you end up using that RM seat binder bolt?

of course!!! how could i not??? did you not see the shot i took and posted specifically of it??? :? :LOL:

I think I already voiced my preference for the Flite Ti, but it's really nit picky at this point. This thing is in 'dream bike' territory and I don't use that term lightly!

As requested, here it is with the alternative XTR tyre wheelset I have. It's bright and sunny today so pics are not as good as prev set the other day. Not sure I trust my work on the front wheel build. As well the rear brakes needed some adjusting for the wider m236 rim, as opposed to the other set which were both m231 front/rear.

My feelings at this moment is the grey Umma Gumma tyres, black Syncros seatpost and Flite saddle. Just noticed today that the RM badging on the drive side of the RM/Vetta saddle already showing signs off peeling off. And I've only used it for one or two short test rides around the neighborhood! I have to address that immediately before any real damage occurs. :(

Attachments

• DSC03918.JPG
    DSC03918.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC03916.JPG
    DSC03916.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 369
RockiMtn":146qdjyn said:
Volvoshredder":146qdjyn said:
Beautiful work Frank! Loving how this looks. Did you end up using that RM seat binder bolt?

of course!!! how could i not??? did you not see the shot i took and posted specifically of it??? :? :LOL:

I saw the shot, but I wasn't sure if you had used the actual bolt as you mentioned you didn't want to cut it! But yes, it looks great!

My vote is for what you said above...grey Umma Gumma's, black Syncros post and the Flite saddle. Should be perfect.

if it was me just the titaniun syncros now sorted it looks so nice now mate, maybe the lager tyre up front for the back :D

Volvoshredder":1dhni5fd said:
I saw the shot, but I wasn't sure if you had used the actual bolt as you mentioned you didn't want to cut it! But yes, it looks great!

My vote is for what you said above...grey Umma Gumma's, black Syncros post and the Flite saddle. Should be perfect.

oh no, i ordered another titanium bolt of proper length. i still have the uncut original. ;)

The bike looks awesome Frank!!! You need some decals for the top tube though, and maybe an extra set made up?? hint, hint

Back