Retrobike Kit Order VII - Get your orders in now!!

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
The latest kit order is finally open.

To order please download and complete the Retrobike Endura Kit Order Form

You too can look like this

ed1_131.jpg

Items available

Am in a position to offer the complete Endura custom line up for this order. Please check the Endura site for more details of what is available > http://www.endura.co.uk/Dept.aspx?dept_id=134

All prices include VAT and postage to the UK. For worldwide post please contact john@retrobike.co.uk for rates.

Will hopefully be able to once again offer the custom singletrack shorts - watch this space, hope to confirm later today.

The ordering process

Please complete the following order form and send payment and form either electronically to john@retrobike.co.uk or through the post. All details are on the form.

Retrobike Endura Kit Order Form

I'd be grateful if people ordering would pay via bank transfer if possible. I'm doing the order at cost and if I can save a little on fees that'd be super...

Size chart

Size%20Guide.jpg

Delivery Times

Endura are pretty chokka right now sadly. Once I have a rough idea of numbers will prebook a production slot. However we're looking at late summer at best.

More information

A few user reviews here > viewtopic.php?t=78103

Endura Singletrack shorts > http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?de ... rod_id=106

More quenstions?

Please add to the thread for all to see. No PMs please.

BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN":2f8jdvu1 said:
Is that you in the Pic ? :facepalm:

Careful, he could get offended! :roll: ;)

It's another well known (ie, notorious) RB 'personality'.

Jesus the strange guy in the picture is wearing a modern helmet! How dare he
smiley-confused002.gif

Liking the tops but the cost is going to be a killer for me :oops:

Are you wearing a tag!? ;)

In time I intend to have a selection of RetroBike goodies in my shop, just need to get some money in the bank!

HarryCrumb":3s3xdk2e said:
Hi John
Is there a closing date for orders?
Cheers.

No fixed date yet Martin. Need a fair few order to make it worthwhile. Despite all the interest only one confirmed order thus far...

John":2mvf21tf said:
HarryCrumb":2mvf21tf said:
Hi John
Is there a closing date for orders?
Cheers.

No fixed date yet Martin. Need a fair few order to make it worthwhile. Despite all the interest only one confirmed order thus far...

cheers John, order incoming...........

Will there be long sleeved tops? I think for my own reason's, and I had to give away my last Retrobike top for this reason. cannot wear short sleeved tops, but want to wear a Retobike top so would really love to get one.

Alison

Back