The Surrey Hills with grd - 25th May

This is going to be a tough one, worst nights sleep in ages, rookies mistake, too much tea and cola close to bed. Remembered being awake at 7pm. So a hearty 3hrs sleep in preparation for this.

top top TOP afternoon out, I really enjoyed that.

grd thank you for leading and showing us new trails. Monty thank you for the ride on the bow-ti, wow...one off the bucket list ;)

Godders, thank you for getting tired, it's good to know your legs aren't bionic at last and Wingman Rob, thanks for making it, it was nice to meet you at last and well done for making it round on 3 hours kip!

DSC_0974_zpsbdd26723.jpg

Max, got any more picks that dont show my fat belly :shock: ........... ;)
And yes, thanks matthew for another great ride round the hills, allways a good one !
great to see monty and rob again ..top afternoon guys thanks :D

Mick :cool:

i got there too late :cry:
i rode up to leith hill tower, looking for retro bikes....but i saw so many! then rode around holmbury st mary. never been there before :D we have spent years stomping around leith hill....and this beautiful riding arena was just around the corner :shock:
i got the mrs and dogs and went back to show her. i may have seen you in the carpark by the wedding as there was some older looking bikes being put away!
i may have been on my own....with a hangover, but i had a great day :D
even saw a croquet match.....when was the last time you saw that?

what time did you get there? we were ther from about 12:35 and rolled out at 1, rolling back in at 1:30 to pick up our wingman

Nice ride and good company as usual. Ran out of beans towards the end, so sorry if I made anyone late. I slept well!

Cheers - Chris.

Back