Woolwich attack

Ill tell the wife to give it a go.If nothing else itll stop her shouting at me in houseIve nothing against using public speaking,free speech and all that,but making threats to kill is still a crime.

My wife frequently takes on the mullahs preaching at the top of Edgware Road. She is well versed in the Bible and the Koran, among all the other books.

They rarely have an answer, and you can tell some of them find it extremely agitating to have a woman take them on.

We have to keep it all in perspective, and remember a tiny minority of any given religion get into this extremist mode.

I reckon not. Like most phases in human history, I reckon things will fizzle out and now that we much more global things won't reach such epic heights.

I would guess you're in the minority there.

The whole holier than thou attitude does my tits in. Apart from the pious belief that we're 'better' than others what purpose does it serve? The rest of the world isn't looking and thinking we're to be commended for taking a moral stand. They're wondering why we're not tough on these fucks.

death would have been the easy option, would have given them the infamy of martydom and would have seen no further answers. I was more than happy to watch the video of them getting shot, bleeding heavily on the ground and for them to find out there 72 virgins have been put on ice for a while and they have to endure the discomfort that mortality can offer them a while longer.

Back