SRAM X9 shifters, Racing Ralph + Swaps, Rockshox, Thomson

dongward

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Postage add £2.70 for shifters, £4.00 for tyres

SRAM X9 shifters for sale, good condition, £20.00 SOLD

Schwalbe Racing Ralph tubeless ready tyres, folding, good condition, still got the 'nobbly bits' on them. One pair - £35 SOLD

Dibs here then PM for payment details. Paypal you pay fees preferred.

Donnie

Items below are for swaps - please see link to wanted post.

Thomson X4 stem - 100mm, 0 deg rise, oversize bar clamp - please see post in wanted as I'm looking to swap this for a similar stem but shorter and greater rise. May sell if no swaps

Also Rockshox Reba, 100mm travel, good condition, some slight marks to leg lowers, little noticable, comes with remote lock which still works well. Forks in good plush condition. May sell if no swaps.

For above items please leave interest on wanted post and not here.

Regards,
Donnie

Re: SRAM X9 shifters, Racing Ralph + Swaps, Rockshox, Thomso

bumps - will swap ralphs for continentals/maxxis - something better for the scottish 'summer'!

You looking for something more grippy or less ie more open/bigger knobs or more dense/road type?. Been to Scotland and could have done with many types for some of the places we went(50mph down some gravel track wore skin away from between thumb n finger)No suspension then.

Ive a pair of new in box Vittoria Geax sturdy 2.25 kevlar bead or Panaracer fire road folders 2.1 if i remember correct

Can I have the Ralph's please... Pending finding out what width they are ;)

Cheers.

HypnoToad":39v6qufx said:
Are the shifters 8 speed?

Erm guess what? there 9 speed as the name x9 but if the 8's same space as 9 they would work but where talking sram and X9's 1-1 pull and not sure if worked on earlier/8 speed mechs unless you use a 9 speed and wind down one gear either with mech screws or by cable

Crap - just caught up with the posts here!

Tyres - looking for more grip please! Swaps preferred. They are 2.1 width so i'm looking for something about 2.2, 2.3
Shifters - now sold!

Back