Woolwich attack

Hideous events - but made seemingly worse by the fact it was on home soil, attack of an innocent bloke amongst ordinary folk going about their business and an open display of nutters caught on camera and viewed by the nation in all graphic content. If it had been reported from a remote and foreign land, few would have noticed sadly.

Grapple: Never underrate the wily Pathan. What we're going on to now is the wily Pathan, followed the use of and handling of anti-gas carpet. The Pathan lives in India. India is a hot, strange country. It's full of wily Pathans and they're up to wily things, which is why I always wear spurs, even in cold weather. Now, my advice to you is always to keep your rifle strapped to a suitable portion of your body - your leg is good. Otherwise, you'll find the wily Pathan will strip himself mother-naked, grease himself all over - slippery as an eel - make off with your rifle, which is a crime. Any questions so far, or can we take gas?
Goodbody: Sir, has the pathan gone over to Hitler, sir?
Grapple: Grammar school boy?
Goodbody: Sir.
Grapple: No, he has not. Too wily for that, the wily Pathan, you'll find.
Goodbody: Then shall we be fighting him in this war, sir?
Grapple: Of course we will, boy! The British Army has always fought the wily Pathan. Stripped mother-naked, under the tent brailings like a snake, he is.
Goodbody: Why?
Grapple: [increasingly annoyed] Why, what? Why, what? We want to get on to gas. May save your life one day, gas.
Goodbody: Er, why has the British Army always fought the wily Pathan, sir?
Grapple: [very incensed] Because he's just like you are, a damn wily troublemaker! What's your name in full? How did you get into an O.C.T.U. without knowing your history?
[sigh]
Grapple: God help your men. They'll be torn apart by the wily Pathan.

:|

konatime":3cmiovff said:
the only thing rare about 'em is coersing them over the finishing line and into dead game mode, i'd think there are plenty out there in a transitional period and plenty more the security services have failed to mention (attempts).

Had a black muslim kid on me case a couple of yrs back in a curry gaff in the northern quarter of manchester, i was on alert cos of his obvious angry mutterings behind me whilst i was awaiting to be served...so i blocked the background noise out and heard clearly 'Soldier boy' sandwiched into his narrative. With just me and him at the counter it was safe to presume he meant me (i wear me hair short). He followed me to me table (with plenty empty and available) and plotted up all confident like (legs ajar-right elbow on table-hand pointing). Then we started a riddle....he asked me did i know what the most important thing in life was, something all living things need, that was easy but whilst fannying to think of an answer me mind was aware of his left hand not yet leaving his pocket (which is a bit rare sat at a table with food infront of ya). Once i'd worked out all the counters and how to deliver him into two bob land...i answered 'oxegen' and with eyes that were well drunk he asked me how i did'nt know if he was about to kill me...funny thing was/is..like all other wannabe nut-nuts that i've met in me life...he waited for the answer drunk on his new found power of putting it on someone...completely oblivious to the fact he'd just told exactly what he feared...and so not to be rude i answered him 'how do ayou know i'm not gonna kill you?..from the look on his kite i can only presume that the script had gone wrong and so he sat looking at his nose bag trying to think of the next line in pulp fiction. Turned out he sobered right up when realising me hands moved according to his body movements (like a fullback shadowing Ronaldo) and him getting put to sleep of a friday dinner may well have switched to odds-on. Did'nt think a great deal of it at the time, just another loon looking for a victim, then i discovered the muslim prayer mob used a building two blocks down and emptied out on a fri dinner, to a man all with faces that were not exactly humble, not happy, not a smile from 200/300 of em and within half hr melado's looking for military personel with such vigour he's even happy to invent the victim in order to feed whats been put in his ear drum.

Wonder why the two herberts in Woolwich did'nt march into the barracks if they wanted a proper knock-up...

Is this an excerpt from the forthcoming 'A Clockwork Orange 2'?

Rod_Saetan":2i51xoay said:
konatime":2i51xoay said:
Is this an excerpt from the forthcoming 'A Clockwork Orange 2'?

It's whatever you personaly want it be Rodmund, to me it's reality St....intrestingly that's where the curry gaff was.

Unfortunately for me black questioner he was unaware i'd met him before in a different colour (bit arrogant of him to presume he was the one-eyed king in the plot) and whilst he thought i was pondering what the most important thing in life was...i was thinking the olde fella wud give me a reet mouthful (even though he was no longer with us) if i dont lock his adams apple to the table and be seen to empty his left hand pocket infront of witness's. Funny thing how they whiff real danger whilst pretending to be nut-nut.

The Koran also states, that you shouldn't kill, but i think that refers to each other as in other muslims.......but indeed the above has reminded me of what i read many years ago in ref to non-believers...........most big religion put down other doctrines and do state that you should be prepared to fight/defend your beliefs, but most UK muslims at least are passive to this idea, again i think it is some of the clerics who push the nasty bits.

If it were up to me I'd ban all religion and tell people to wake the f up and pay attention to the law of the land you live in...........not the fairy tale you've been reading.

Banning religion isn't even an idea never mind an option or the answer. But if religion didn't exist things would be a lot simpler for sure.

It's a nonsense to me but seemingly quite a few folk take it to heart.

Is anyone clueless enough to think we need religion to do evil things? That is as fatuous as suggesting we need religion to do good things.

Besides, if you closely scrutinise the manner in which the anti theist lobby carry themselves you would be forgiven for thinking they were an organised religion.

I was not suggesting all murderers are mentally ill, but to carry out an act like this one requires a very 'special' mindset.

You would have to be very inexperienced to suggest mental health issues are not attendant in a lot of these situations.

You would have to be unaware to suggest people with psychiatric issues are not targeted and used by those looking to manipulate people.

The irony in all this is that the very attitudes the NF, BNP and their likes propogate prop up the divide and rule tactic of the extremist puppet masters.

Religion is not the cause of many crimes,it is however used as an excuse.According to the animals who did this(and Id refer to them as animals regardless of race or religious belief)they commited this horrific crime because British soldiers are killing muslims in countries that these two have probably never visited.Does that mean that if all soldiers were to be withdrawn then all muslim orientated terrorism would stop? No it wouldnt.Some people are just violent,deranged,deluded or just downright evil and usually find something to excuse their behaviour and that something is usually religion.

Back