Tel's Stallion Cycle Shop Venture!

Tel,

BRILLIANT!!!!! Now you should have world domination in your sights!!!

Richard

Wow! Techno, what ever next carbon frames?
Seriously, looking good Tel.
I am doing a bit of research for a friend and converting him from SRAMs and weaves and other such sc-fi to retro steel and he mentioned bitd he rode with the Sheppy Eagles Cycle Club any info or if they still exist would be great.
Kind Regards

Dave

I've not heard of Sheppey Eagles until now. Google only flags up the 12 hour ride. There's a couple of old fella's that pop in now and again I'm sure that they will know of them, one of them did mention about riding the 12 hour trials.

kamakazerider":30ipcqng said:
I am doing a bit of research for a friend and converting him from SRAMs and weaves and other such sc-fi to retro steel and he mentioned bitd he rode with the Sheppy Eagles Cycle Club any info or if they still exist would be great.

Saw one of the old fella's today, think his name is Roy. He told me that he rode with Sheppey Eagles for a short time but moved over to Medway Velo. He said Sheppey Eagles consisted of about three members, John Bishop being the main man and the one that rode 12 and 24 hour events :shock: The club is not going now...

Thanks for that Tel I will relay that to him,he is away this weekend with his boys on the Giro d'Wight with 2 of his sons I seem to infected some more with this riding bug!
Cheers
Dave

It's great looking back over this thread and seeing how the shop has developed from just an empty shell. I'll upload some more pics soon...

So highlight of the week? Couple of Colnago's in for some work? The Hydraulic disc to cable disc conversion that transformed a tired old bikes braking performance? The plethora of other satisfied customers? No none of them.

Highlight of the week has to be Martin Jarrett of 'Martin Jarrett Cycles" walking into my shop! I spent most of my teenage years in his bike shop Martin really knew (knows) his stuff, great shame that it closed down.

Now 20 years on we've swapped sides of the counter. Really good to see him again and hopefully he'll be almost as regular in my shop as I was in his :)

Back