Dambuster's Raid Ride - 26th May 2013.

Hiya~
Can you add 2 more to the list please.We are only up in Horncastle so ought to show willing realy :D
Will see you all there.

Andybike~ on the Orange Orange :facepalm: and Salsprocket~Cannondale V1000.
As locals we can recommend the Ice cream parlour up in Woodhall :D :D

andybike":5lbjmns1 said:
Hiya~
Can you add 2 more to the list please.We are only up in Horncastle so ought to show willing realy :D
Will see you all there.

Andybike~ on the Orange Orange :facepalm: and Salsprocket~Cannondale V1000.
As locals we can recommend the Ice cream parlour up in Woodhall :D :D

Thanks for the interest guys.

I am pretty much on the limit of rider numbers at the moment, I'll post later today with more thoughts.

Cheers, Rk.

I'm still up for this one, just got my bike ready, will be riding my yellow 1988 Specialized Rockhopper.

:)

Hiya~ Will assume ride full ~ Hopefully catch up with you all on next ride out.
Weather looking good so heading out over Wolds so hope you al;l have good day.
Andybike

andybike":161xu327 said:
Hiya~ Will assume ride full ~ Hopefully catch up with you all on next ride out.
Weather looking good so heading out over Wolds so hope you al;l have good day.
Andybike

I am well pleased with the number's but sorry that we're"full"...I'll make sure your on the top of the list for the next ride(s) -

1. Tour of the Fens
2. Tour of the Bain Valley.

And a special in June.

Have a great day.

Rk.

I have to pull out guys and gal's. Apologies for the late notice.

Thanks for organising this Roadking. Please post a few pictures of the ride.

Trebz

Thirteen riders turned up for this, our second, Dambuster's Raid Ride. Some travelled from as far as Nottingham (three old timers on some interesting 50s machines - Gillot, Holdsworth and a Paragon). Others were more local but all travelled an hour or so, two riders from near Horncastle, one in his late 70s rode to Woodhall Spa on his 1960 Carpenter - respect Ray.

Thanks again to Ian (Smalley) for the lift in his van, unfortunately I pulled a calf muscle (badly) when alighting from the van, so I was only able to complete the first 12 mile loop.

We viewed the Dambuster's memorabilia in the Petwood Hotel, then on to Thorpe Camp (site of RAF Woodhall Spa) museum, and then back to Woodhall Spa for lunch.

Lovely weather, good people, good ride.

Roadking.

Back