Mountain Mayhem 2013 - First Look

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our team are just gonna ruck up and see what happens on the day :) it's all a bit of fun and something that's been on my Bucket list for a while :) I'm really looking forward to it :D (Apart from the hill climbs)

Jussa":1mydz06u said:
I think our team are just gonna ruck up and see what happens on the day :) it's all a bit of fun and something that's been on my Bucket list for a while :) I'm really looking forward to it :D (Apart from the hill climbs)

I think ours will do the same, I just got a bit carried away with the whole team captain thing :oops:

feetabix":30sljoa3 said:
I plan on being so shit faced that none of it will matter........just like last year!......

And heres me thinking it was the muddy conditions that were the problem!!!! :facepalm:

looks ace...........................to be fair i rek the final route will be cleared and marked better... i hope. the climbs will be short n sharp i rek looking at the lay of the land, better than the big slog at eastnors, as long as the downs are rewarding its all good.

cannondale king":35ar7y5s said:
I'm getting excited now

Me too....hope your bringing a bike along Dan! Im sure sure someone will give you a few laps to do!!

Just really hope we can all be together, this whole camping thing looks a bit pants!!

:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back