Inbred SS, Carver 96er (or 64er for small folk) + Niner Air9

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
Have a new incoming frame so have to make space in the shed to fit it in. As a result, one of these need to go.
Frame prices include postage but can’t post complete bikes – I am open to sensible offers. Collection from Hayfield/Derbyshire or can possible drop off in the North West / North Wales area.

Carver 96er
Ideal for trying the 29er experience on a budget, particularly if you’re on the shorter side. Almost a complete build, just lacking wheels. Selling because in reality it’s too small for me but was tempted into it because I like the concept and the frame is in such nice condition. Comes with
On One Carbon Forks, Ritchey headset, bars, stem, seatpost, grips and saddle (all but saddle brand new). SLX 9 speed shifters and mechs. XT HTII chainset and LX brakes. Pretty much everything bike related in the picture except the wheels (which are both 26” and there just to keep the frame off the ground). Will also include a pair of 29/26” Nobby Nic tyres, a pair of rotors and a 9 speed cassette.
Has EBB bottom bracket so can be run singlespeed if that takes your fancy. Would consider selling without gears.
Top Tube –21.5” C2C
Seat Tube – 15” C2C 17” C2T
£350
Frame, forks and all of the Ritchey bits above £250

On One Inbred SS Bike
Really good condition single speed bike. Frame is V brake only. Comes with Spinner rigid forks, FSA stem, Specialized bars, Deore/Mavic wheels with 16 SS kit, Specialized tyres, Specialized chainset with 32t chainring and e13 bashring, SS chain (virtually new), XT V brakes and Avid leversAlpina seatpost and Planet X saddle. The only thing not included in the picture are the pedals.
Top Tube – 22.5” C2C
Seat Tube – 13” C2C 16” C2T
£150

Niner Air 9 Frame (and maybe complete bike)
Lovely bike and don’t really want to sell it but if I’m honest with myself it’s a shade too big for me and will be a similar build to the incoming ride.
Great condition, just a few stone chips that have been touched up with Niner touch up paint. Would prefer to sell as frame only (with seatclamp and seatpost) but could be tempted to sell as complete bike to save the faffing.
Top Tube – 22.5” C2C
Seat Tube - 15” C2C 17” C2T
£400 for the frame
£1,000 for the full bike as pictured

Re: Inbred 26" SS, Carver 96er and Niner Air 9 29er

Piccies

Attachments

• IMG_00000162.jpg
    IMG_00000162.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_00000158.jpg
    IMG_00000158.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_00000160.jpg
    IMG_00000160.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 749

Would You consider selling the on one ss frame and fork alone?

Cheers:
Jens

Would sell it without wheels for £160 but wouldn't want to break it down further than that.

Edit : Obviously would be a bit more posted to Denmark

Further and final price drop on inbred and reduced build cost for Carver.

B..bump

Don't forget the Carver can be run with 26" forks / front wheel and 24" rear so would sell knock off £65 from either price without the forks if you wanted to build a stunningly nice '64er' for you kids or diminutive self/wife/girlfriend/lover. Maybe not the last one - that'll guarantee you maximum grief from the Missus!

Back