Re: 1994 S-Works M2 FSX

Finished!

GroteFoto-JDQFIIUP.jpg

GroteFoto-SMUJ3BW4.jpg

GroteFoto-SI7P3POU.jpg

GroteFoto-DW6QFCCS.jpg

GroteFoto-BRH4KCND.jpg

Rio":xcocgeus said:
Excellent bike! now go hunt for some umma gumma grips!

Did they make Umma Gumma grips?
gee...

Oh, Bart: how do the esigrips compare to the oury? I like oury a lot but never tried esi....
Thanks!
Marcel

obi-wan-mtb":2ebs23p7 said:
Rio":2ebs23p7 said:
Excellent bike! now go hunt for some umma gumma grips!

Did they make Umma Gumma grips?
gee...

Oh, Bart: how do the esigrips compare to the oury? I like oury a lot but never tried esi....
Thanks!
Marcel

They made UmmaGumma grips, but they are very hard to find in decent shape.

These ESI grips are very nice and I love the feel of them. Still not sure if I prefer these or Oury's...?!?..

Re: my version of the same bike

My pristine 1998 specialized S-works m2 composite frame sub 20lb, Dean titanium seat post,titanium/carbon fiber wrapped front shock 2 inch travel, dia-comp brake levers, titanium spokes, Hugi titanium sealed hubs, onyx titanium pedals, avid cantilever brakes, original grey sticky ground control tires, all xtr, 24 speed, eight in back, 3 in front grip shift. This was a $5000+ bike in the day, top of their line and customized with the best of the best. I used to work at a bike store back in the day when I was 14-16. Built it myself. Took it into Cynergy today in Santa Monica to get front shock serviced, everyone crowded around it and wanted to buy it. They just don't make 'em like this anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 486
Re:

I am looking for a replacement grey grip shift cover for the right side grip shift. If anyone knows where I might find one help would be appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back