One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

Good idea to complain to BBC and ITV.
Pressure The Times too, 'cos they are campaigning for cycling after one of their reporters was put in a coma by a stupid truch driver.
Pressuring employers is another way, though do respect the buisness and the poor employees.

A month or so ago, a van ddriver for a petshop conducted a premeditated assault on a cyclist and, as expected, the police did nowt. However, the shop got a ton of bad publicity and e-mails/calls.

The shop advertised its services to schools. I contacted the Safeguarding Team at Birmingham Council to let them know the shop's employee(s) might not be fit persons to allow anywhere near children or vulnerable adults.
A small thing, but it all adds up.

kenaltobelli":2682y82o said:
hope she ends up married to some chav from hartlepool or any chav lol
Jeez! I hope not!

They would end up having kids! :shock:

Remove her licence (for good) and sterilise her. Oh, and cut off her hands so she can't drive.

That should do it. ;)

Why complain to a television company about the words of an individual in the news? Is anyone suggesting the reporting has been biased?

It will be interesting to see what the result of all this is.

Seems the cyclist was not flung from his bike as widely reported, but had contact with the car and ended up coming to a halt upright on the road. In his own words.

(If this all happened going round a blind bend how could she have seen him standing in the road?)

We will have to see what the lead cyclist says officially as to the positioning of the vehicle and the following bicycle, did he actually see what happened?

Regardless of what she posted on Twitter, I can't see the CPS proceeding with any action unless there is more evidence than the words of the injured cyclist and the driver.

Failing to stop or report seems to be equally applicable to the cyclist, and on the face of it he has much less mitigation for that.

A young woman alone might not feel safe approaching a couple of cyclists given the number of incidents that have been widely publicised in the last few years, so there seems some justification for not stopping at the scene.

There is no plausible excuse for the cyclist or his friend not having called the police, given the clear fault of the driver and the seriousness of the incident as now suggested.

scotmac ;when i said hope she marrys a chav;just meant
hope she dosent marry money;imagine her haveing a porsche cayenne :shock:

kenaltobelli":2p6nl8pr said:
Oh, sorry! I don't know many chavs with Porsches ;)

scottmac":18smwumd said:
kenaltobelli":18smwumd said:
Oh, sorry! I don't know many chavs with Porsches ;)

My brother in-law owned a porsche cayenne, he said they are crap, he sold it, what a chav :roll: Actually I prefer my paupers Ford Mondeo estate, so little diesel consumption, but she, she needs to get a bike, I have just the jobbie :D

Alison

There is no lawful defence for the driver failing to stop - there may be mitigating, but guilt itself is absolute. You either stop, or you fail to stop.

Conversely, there is no lawful duty that compels the cyclist to report the matter as he is not in charge of a motor vehicle on a road or other public place.

Morals, excuses or shades of grey don't come into it. She didn't stop when she had to, rider was under no obligation to report anything.

well the woman is so full of contradictions,
and a complete hippocrite.
if she had not posted an immature comment on twitter, she would not even be apologising.
i just hope she has learned and can start to grow up now.

videojetman":18wghz80 said:
well the woman is so full of contradictions,
and a complete hippocrite.
if she had not posted an immature comment on twitter, she would not even be apologising.
i just hope she has learned and can start to grow up now.

I'm glad she made that stupid comment, otherwise the police might never have found out she was a hit and run driver.

Alison

Back