porsche fs going mental

W W Biffta

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
To quote the seller "Probably,,,, one of the most "iconic" bikes made to date..."

Er.........nope!

Andy

tbh.. i never rated them then nor now. bit shit IMHO. but if you must have the Stuttgart badge on your bike as well as your car....

Andy T":1q8bbt0s said:
To quote the seller "Probably,,,, one of the most "iconic" bikes made to date..."

Er.........nope!

Andy

He probably meant laconic - complete waste of money in my opinion but if someone can see a market for this in a few years time, it may be a shrewd move,.

Could be the ultra rare front disk brake - never seen that design before. The caliper is on the left leg and the disk on the right... :shock:

Not bad bike at all but that said it's way too much money for what it is, a re-badged Votec bike.

Well if i win on the Euro tonight " Yes you've Guessed it " I'll buy something worth while instead !! :LOL: :LOL: ..

A guy i used to ride with had one.
He hated it, broke it up and put the kit on something worthwhile. Think the frame forks and wheels sat in his garage for several years.

Back