1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium

roc6839":231wmeub said:
I like the ti post. RM, you need to fund one of these.
I like that saddle.
Future botm?

ouhhh is that a Ti Syncros bar? very luvly! been trying to source a Syncros Ti and a Merlin Ti bar for ages. no luck yet. :(

thanks for the saddle, and all the help you've given! ;)

need to refinish the bike and put proper decals on it first if i ever were to enter it in a BOTM.

FluffyChicken":231wmeub said:
Ti.
Unless you ate dressing it like a 1990 bike ;-). But then the rest seems to be period earlier anyway <whistles>

Still Ti.

1990… 1992, what's the difference really? ;) if you really want to nitpick, i don't think grey umma gumma's were 1992 either. :roll:

Now that really looks awesome mate are you putting red ritchey tyres on it...i like the titanium seatpost maybe with the other saddle if not flite :cool:

racer x":2xthyk0y said:
Now that really looks awesome mate are you putting red ritchey tyres on it...i like the titanium seatpost maybe with the other saddle if not flite :cool:

ah yes, the red ritchey's. i have those on the other m900/m231 wheelset i have. i'll try those as well and put up some shots. so ti seatpost and rm/vetta saddle is what you want to see with them? ;)

racer x":2t6tct0x said:

btw, did you ever end up selling that RM "the Edge"??? i REALLY wanted that. :(

RockiMtn":2hxkt7y9 said:
racer x":2hxkt7y9 said:

ah yes, the red ritchey's. i have those on the other m900/m231 wheelset i have. i'll try those as well and put up some shots. so ti seatpost and rm/vetta saddle is what you want to see with them? ;)

bet thats a good combo matey and titanium syncros handlebar if you end up tracking on down WoW :D ...iv'e still got the Edge :D

racer x":2myruld5 said:
bet thats a good combo matey and titanium syncros handlebar if you end up tracking on down WoW :D ...iv'e still got the Edge :D

any chance that Edge miraculously became one size smaller? :( :LOL:

:LOL: Can cut it down a size for you if you like :LOL: its about 1inch taller than your frame to the top tube...i'm thinking the edge frames of this year probably only came in one size :D

RockiMtn":3a17acn3 said:
file.php

So thoughts??? ;)
that's fella ;) (.......although black syncros would be even better and of course with flite)

I'm partial to the first generation posts myself. Unless you're trying to get all the components to be from 1992-ish, but I like it with either post/seat combo.

That is a stellar looking bike RockiMtn!

Back