HUMUNGOUS steel frame £20 or with faux switchblade for £70

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Heres a huge chunk of steel, 22.5" of it. I dont know anything about Landers but it seems quite a nice bit of kit. I'm guessing it is prestige or similar by the way the tubes ping when I flick them but I could be wrong. It apparently came built with an xt m734 groupset (if that gives any indication of quality). I bought this for the fork which I thought was a tange switchblade but turned out not to be :(
I suppose the fork could be bought to match the frame if anybody wants it, if the frame goes on its own I will be keeping it.

I have not cleaned it up since it landed but it will get a good dust off and cleaned out bb threads before it goes anywhere.
Bare frame no fork....£20 pp gift (posted within mainland UK excluding highlands and islands) *****SOLD******

Inc switchblade type fork and headset (which needs a service) £70 (payment as above)

I have a new but quite scratched controltech 150mm 0deg stem which would match the frameset nicely which could be added for £12 (Only for sale if it goes with the frame and fork, it will stay in my special box otherwise)

Thanks for looking

******FRAME NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT THANKS*****

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 532
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 532
  • l3.jpg
    l3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 532
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 532
Re: HUMUNGOUS steel frame £20 or with faux switchblade for £

Hi
Does that say Granite team on the top tube, also am I right to believe this is £20 posted?

:)

Re: HUMUNGOUS steel frame £20 or with faux switchblade for £

KenG":2pm1t0a8 said:
Hi
Does that say Granite team on the top tube, also am I right to believe this is £20 posted?

:)

Almost, it is granite pro. The bare frame (no fork) is £20 posted.
Ta

Back