One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

greenstiles":29y4jait said:
latest......what a pathetic world we live in now...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-22639720

Under heavy instruction from the lawyer :? I was expecting a bit of a tearful plea at the end of it.

'Assessed the situation' in which she said she looked in here mirror and saw the cyclist standing there not looking unsteady( words put in mouth with lawyer by the sounds of it)
The report ive seen said he was propelled through a hedge :? If this is the case how could she have seen him 'standing' unless she looked in the mirror for quite a while.
Ive not really been following this but its beginning to sound like its a slap on the wrist, a small fie and have to resit her test.
#Bloodycyclists added to the end of the tweet is a major slur on all cyclists thats reported by car drivers and other bike haters. to use the words together shows its something she believes in. :?

The real truth of the matter as we cyclists know smugly well is that car drivers and other road users hate cyclists because we can filter through traffic jams when they themselves are forced to wait,sometimes for long periods of time and sometimes in blazing sunshine. They hate the fact as motorists they have to pay large sums of ever decreasing funds to pay for the privilege of driving on the roads. The know and hate the oil companies fleecing then for fuel.

Bad cyclists play a part in this so im not just car bashing. Sorry to point the finger but the 'fixie' crowd i have seen as being the main offended for going through lights, weaving in and out of pedestrians that are on lit crossings. Im seeing an arrogance from them and i dont like it :?
We all have to live and work together so we can or should at least respect others around you.
Sure, go though the lights :D cross over with the pedestrian crossings, Of Course.Lets not forget that extra bit of road called the pavement.
BUT ONLY IF ITS SAFE TO DO SO, and only ever at non pedaling speed dabbing a foot down to propel you along. Always give the foot traveller priority and gesture for him to do so if necessary and do it with a grin on your mug to help convey good karma and general nice feelings. If you do this the good feeling with be returned and more brownie points the better. Dont do as i see with the wannabee courier and fixie scene types is the speed they are willing to go through lights. Too too fast and zero regard for those on foot. Ive seen some near misses and ive actually been tempted to shoulder bump one of these fools and send him careering :shock: :shock: I know and im a non driver who only has the bike for transport.

The bottom line regarding car drivers is the great big green monster.(and the arrogance of some riders)

A quick note regarding the highway code.
For Motorized vehicles ONLY and for cyclists but like pedestrians ,not enshrined in law

Reason? no stopping distances. and thats just one point.

It could be argued that the above only applies to motorized users
My Lord ;)

dyna-ti":pnxehsgb said:
A quick note regarding the highway code.
For Motorized vehicles ONLY and for cyclists but like pedestrians ,not enshrined in law

Except of course for the bits of it that are actually enshrined in law.

Jesus I've just watched the latest news of her wrong doings! Talk about put on a sad face and nearly start crying :roll:

Does anyone know where she lives! Cos' she wants slapping big time! I wouldn't do it
as that would be wrong for a man to do that, but my wife says...I'll do the fooker I'm Irish :evil:

Ian Raleigh":2vn95e05 said:
Jesus I've just watched the latest news of her wrong doings! Talk about put on a sad face and nearly start crying :roll:

Does anyone know where she lives! Cos' she wants slapping big time! I wouldn't do it
as that would be wrong for a man to do that, but my wife says...I'll do the fooker I'm Irish :evil:

I'm with you all the way :D

Alison

I'm with you all the way :D

Alison

Just go around and tell her she looks fat and that her bag doesn't go with her shoes. :D

If she has her license taken, we should karma her a bicycle so she can at least get to work. :LOL:

Just had my CTC newsletter and it was this bit........

'Sorry' seems to be the hardest word!

Is she sorry for allegedly knocking off a cyclist or more sorry about the subsequent backlash? It’s quite hard to tell, judging from the interview Emma Way gave to ITV News this week.

The trainee accountant had had a spectacular rise from obscurity to the national spotlight after posting a comment on Twitter which said: "Definitely knocked a cyclist off his bike earlier.
I have right of way - he doesn't even pay road tax! #Bloodycyclists." Within hours the tweet had gone viral, resulting in Toby Hockley, the sportive rider she had clipped,
deciding to report the incident to the police. Toby himself gave an interview to the BBC describing what happened.
The programme also featured Carlton Reid (at 2.07) explaining that there is no such thing as ‘road tax’.

Meanwhile, Emma Way has been suspended from her job and has even had a song written about her. Norfolk Police have told CTC that they are “taking the incident seriously”.

Watchng the interview it is evident to me that the only thing Emma Way is sorry for is that she got found out courtesy of her own repeated stupidity. She deserves no sympathy at all, in fact it's high time people like her realised their selfish actions/inactions have consequences, whether it be a driving ban/loss of career/public humiliation it is no less than she rightly deserves.

shes on the news on btyahoo;get this though she says sorry for the tweet;
but' you only have the cyclists version of events :twisted: :?
hope she ends up married to some chav from hartlepool or any chav lol

Back