Panaracer Smoke 2.1 Classic Amberwall ALL SOLD Thanks!

Re: Panaracer Smoke 2.1 Classic Amberwall

Jon Smith":wv4updk6 said:
Sorry about that I was talking from a business point of veiw and not personal. Yes you are right for personal use under a certain value they are tax free. Unfortunately to get them here I exceeded my quota :facepalm:

Jon

Nope, still not true.

You imported from outside the EU, and had to pay Duty and VAT. When you buy from Germany, it's already cleared, and they've already paid those taxes, so there is nothing additional to pay once in free circulation.

If you ever need advice on import or expert, pm me. I am the resident expert

Pyro Tim":3r2m3yro said:
Jon Smith":3r2m3yro said:
Sorry about that I was talking from a business point of veiw and not personal. Yes you are right for personal use under a certain value they are tax free. Unfortunately to get them here I exceeded my quota :facepalm:

Jon

Nope, still not true.

You imported from outside the EU, and had to pay Duty and VAT. When you buy from Germany, it's already cleared, and they've already paid those taxes, so there is nothing additional to pay once in free circulation.

If you ever need advice on import or expert, pm me. I am the resident expert

I think I will :oops:

Cheers,

Jon

taffy":321x1fiy said:
will you be getting Darts?

No sorry I could not afford to do both. Plus I'm not a fan of Darts as I normally use Smokes front and rear.

If you look at what skin wall tyres are around, at what price, then this is ok.

If you want something cheaper you can get a pair of Charge Splashbacks for £25. Very different profile though.....

Hi Jon,

Thanks for tyres excellent service :D

I would be interested in some darts, when were you thinking of getting some?

Dazabike :LOL:

How many do you have left?

Also, if a few of us got together, what's the minimum order to get some Darts in? There seems to be some interest....

Back