anybody wanna swap??

FFS don't fall into the trap of spending the money from the sale of the GT on decorating because you'll not get it back as i came unstuck like that last year as i got £80 for my old hybrid last year so i could buy an mtb :facepalm: and i'm still trying to get the money back after the wife spent it on crap she thought we needed :eek: so now i'm struggling to get a cheap no name bike worthy of riding but of course she says theirs nowt wrong with it :roll: so don't fall into that situation mate and go and get your Kona ;) ..

Sold to me.

Picking up tomorrow. Soon to be my daily rider to work. I'm sick of nearly blowing my knees out grinding up over the moors on a fixed while looking at the lovely tracks running along side the road.

:D :D

For what it's worth I think it looks pretty cool and is a cracking £80 spend alternative to the rubbish on Gumtree/ebay for the same money.

Just slap my xlite stubbies on and SPD's and away we go. Might pop some of those Charge Splashback tyres on too just because I'm down with the kids and tanwalls are in

losidan":39e0sgfv said:
Sold to me.

Picking up tomorrow. Soon to be my daily rider to work. I'm sick of nearly blowing my knees out grinding up over the moors on a fixed while looking at the lovely tracks running along side the road.

:D :D

For what it's worth I think it looks pretty cool and is a cracking £80 spend alternative to the rubbish on Gumtree/ebay for the same money.

Just slap my xlite stubbies on and SPD's and away we go. Might pop some of those Charge Splashback tyres on too just because I'm down with the kids and tanwalls are in

trust me mate its money well spent for a daily rider lol hope you enjoy it as much as i have :)

Muddy paw":1pl13d5d said:
That will end up more than just a daily rider lol ..
Your probably right. ....my marin ended up with uust the frame being the original part left. ..!

Back