The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Hi again, This time looking for hopefully anodised blue bar ends to go on the Marin. I have the original Marin silver ones (on a flat bar so no stylng issues) on so it would be nice to replace the with similar Marin ones if they exist? Or will consider anything of that shape in a nice bluey blue!

Obviously will pay via paypal and will stump up for fees.

Thanks THM

saw these but maybe a bit cheap and cheerful?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200921423112? ... 1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390589526134? ... 1438.l2649

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hiya.

I've got these lying around. they're not anodised, more powder coated with a slight texture. smooth to the touch and ovalised rather than 100% round. a couple of scrapes but still fairly presentable.

By zoom iirc, these are the 'zanzibar ends' of the range. If these are up your steet i will find them (in the shed ) and take a better set of pics.

here they are. sorry, not sure where i got zoom from!? tranz-x zanzibar it is.

Nice sort of blue and lightweight. I'ts just whether or not the scuffs are too ugly ;) I've always liked the design to protect the bars too, you just push them on as far as possible then, tighten them up. no end plugs required!

inner edges very clean.

Thats all that is worth photographing.

yours for £5 posted.

marc two tone said:
here they are. sorry, not sure where i got zoom from!? tranz-x zanzibar it is.

Nice sort of blue and lightweight. I'ts just whether or not the scuffs are too ugly ;) I've always liked the design to protect the bars too, you just push them on as far as possible then, tighten them up. no end plugs required!

DEAL PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND i WILL PAY INC FEES FORTHWITH sorry about that didn't mean to shout. :LOL:

Still looking for Marin or any blue despite above so please 'keep em peeled' (Shaw Taylor, 197:cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back