PotM May - The Great Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
highlandsflyer":xla6wnfz said:
Ductape's is doing it for me so far. The bike truly is the vehicle to make that great escape from the city hustle and bustle. So many wee sanctuaries of peace are best accessed via two wheels along narrow paths, finding spaces to rest and contemplate.

Despite James Coburn being my favourite actor; I don't get the point of a screen grab.

It was in jest. What with 'Great Escape' as the theme my mind immediately went to the bicycle thief. I never expected to get past the scrutineer and will withdraw gracefully. :LOL:

The History Man":1ka85iz5 said:
highlandsflyer":1ka85iz5 said:
Ductape's is doing it for me so far. The bike truly is the vehicle to make that great escape from the city hustle and bustle. So many wee sanctuaries of peace are best accessed via two wheels along narrow paths, finding spaces to rest and contemplate.

Despite James Coburn being my favourite actor; I don't get the point of a screen grab.

It was in jest. What with 'Great Escape' as the theme my mind immediately went to the bicycle thief. I never expected to get past the scrutineer and will withdraw gracefully. :LOL:

You should have got togged up in a period costume on an old BSA and emulated the scene.

Now that I would have voted for!

Here is my Marin Bear Valley, at a secret location where we holiday every year. If the whole world went it'd spoil it, I could tell you where it is but then I'd have to kill you.

Attachments

• Bear Valley at lake.JPG
    Bear Valley at lake.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 1,414
I lived not far from there for a year or so back in the eighties, it used to be on my road circuit and I camped on those shores many a wet weekend!

I may not miss a PotM month :LOL:

scape.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back