show us your pub bike

I wish I could show you my pub bike :cry: it was a Muddy Fox that someone had had sprayed black and renamed Orange Clockwork, it was well kitted out though and it took me everywhere to the village, to town, it was my nip anywhere bike, until my son nipped to the village, couldn't be bothered to lock it and someone decided they'd like it, Ah well, I missed that work horse a lot, an old faithful little thing.

Alison

I'd miss my hack bike if it went walkies too :(

A pub bike should ming as much as possible.......and mine sure does ming. It came out of a skip about 13 years ago, frame number's been filed off and it's resprayed tatty black, although half of that respray's now fallen off to be replaced by rust. It's been built entirely with bits that were otherwise heading for the scrap pile, looks completely sh!t but rides beautifully :D

losvizzero":3d258pk2 said:
this is mine pub/town bike :p

Mmm just the sort of thing you could happily leave unlocked outside the pub because no one will take it :D

Alison

losvizzero":h5zdzoq5 said:
why??
best to leave it locked in the garage gathering dust?
I like to use them my retro bike :!:

+1
I throw ugly looking NightSun lights on mine and ride it to the bar(s) at night. It get's locked up. Black on black with black accents, it blends into the night, and looks like just another cheap bike. No one knows what it is, or what the parts on it are worth.

91' 531 raleigh blueridge, stx rc, full suss.

Attachments

• cropped01.jpg
    cropped01.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 162
well, and for the chronicle this is the other bike pub :LOL: :mrgreen:and is certainly the most stupid of Altitude :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• trippa.JPG
    trippa.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 161
Back