NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Unclejack

This maybe too far as well but just a thought.

The Macretro clan are holding a get together at Glentress 8-9 Jun (they've not decided on which day yet).

Head over to their page for more info.

Hi just a note to advise that the york ctc show 2013 has been officially cancelled.

This affects the planned (and recce'd) ride in june (23rd). bummer or what??

Anyway, what doesn't kill you.......I will work with the east and south yorks mob to 'tweak' the ride as the jumble was 50% of the whole point in going there! you've gotta laugh. :LOL:

Ok for me the date can stick and so can the route as the hard work* has already been put in for it, we just need a new theme. I've already got a plan B.

watch this space...

*not hard at all really. :)

It's been cancelled due to lack of uptake on the vendors, dealers etc... generally put down to bad weather on previous years, so their takings are down and expect even less when fewer public and yobs like us to attend.

shame really, they could have hosted it just for us ;) i personally spend 3 months mortgage money at any jumble i attend.

An alternative ride is in the pipe, keep watching!

Gutted about that Marc, part of the route is a regular ride for me and Sarah with the kiddie trailer on.

So whats plan B mate?

Anyone fancy going out on Sunday (26th) for a ride , I can do my regular 20ish miler from Bramley/Pudsey or go further afield if anyone's interested .
Matthew

The original Woolpack in Esholt is just past the half way stage if that makes any difference Marc and you need to stop for a drink !!

Back