Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Re: Check your nuts

Chopper1192":18b78924 said:
Bearded men in chaps? Perhaps you should try somewhere other than the local lay by...

Was going to add my tuppence ha'penny worth but can hardly see for crying with laughter! :LOL:

cchris2lou":3hded5ho said:
That means more room in your shorts to carry Gus spares !

yet more genius !!

Edit for piccy

I'm sure Tad won't mind me leaving this little gem just here. Credit to Tad himself and the Gravy Monster, James

Attachments

• Tad_logo.jpg
    Tad_logo.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 190

We_are_Stevo":1hdj15od said:
Chopper1192":1hdj15od said:
Bearded men in chaps? Perhaps you should try somewhere other than the local lay by...

Was going to add my tuppence ha'penny worth but can hardly see for crying with laughter! :LOL:
If I've made someone smile and brightened their day, then my work is complete.

As for our OP s recent misfortune, I've been working on a means by which he can profit from this. What he needs to do is paint his remaining friend bright orange, with a smiley face on the front in black paint. He then needs to enter ever school sports day he can, and place bets on himself to win at bookies all around the country.

When the space hopper race cones around he needs only to run up the course with no trousers on, onlookers will think he's the fastest space hopper jockey on the planet, and the bookies will fund a lavish lifestyle of Retrobikes and sex with Carol Vorderman.

For educational purposes - we can all benefit - what exactly did you feel down these that made you think "blimey, that wasn't there last week!". Size, composition etc? I know we are all told to check regularly but a bit more detail on how you found out would be good.

No pictures though, pleeeeeaaassee. ;-)

Back