Pace 104 - SOLD

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As title..

Seeing as no one wants to but my carbon 456, I'm forced to offer this beauty up for sale. Bought it at the start of the year as a frame-only package (with seatpost stem and bars) from Letmetalktomark...

Size large, circa 20", so only really suitable for riders 5'11 to 6'6". In stunning and perfect condition.

Fitted minty black and gold Reba's, tune sixpack cranks with Ti BB and lightweight avatar rings, m960 fm, m750 rm (could swap this for a moresuitable m95* to keep the xtr theme going), XT thumbies, charge saddle, gold magura martas, gold FSA Headset, mavic 319 on deore hubs, charge splashbacks and Thompson stem and post, and plenty of gold boltage...

Maguras will require new hoses and set up, but otherwise she's ready for action..

013C32AE-6F02-4203-B2DE-67A46482C942-1203-00000248EFB8D838_zpsd4734f44.jpg

Would entertain offers around £850 complete, as pictured, or happy to work a deal on frame/fork package, depending on what suits?? Not really interested in selling random parts from it, so no dibs on anything short of complete bike or f&f package...

**EDIT - f&f SOLD £450**

Re: Pace 104 in black/gold modern 853 steel loveliness

Oh Arse! This is too big or I'm too small.Nice looking bike though GLWS

If you have long limbs it might just work, but if you normally ride an 18, I guess it might just be a fraction too large

If only it was smaller :cry: What are the tyres, and when can we start placing dibs for parts!? ;)

Tyres are charge splashbacks in 2.1"

Dibs only accepted on complete bike or f&f package. I don't have any spare time to get to the post office in the week anymore, so sending individual little parts is a no go.

LDP":2uo2s980 said:
If only it was smaller :cry: What are the tyres, and when can we start placing dibs for parts!? ;)

The vultures are circling!
It won't be long before the ground is soaked in claret and the ants are carrying off small morsels of dried gristle...

They can circle all they want, I can't physically get to a PO, to post bits out, any more...

Back