Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Re: Check your nuts

Tad - A fine outlook there chap.

Look forward to seeing you at MM.

One question though .... Can I be the tenth? I'm guided by you as to whether you would like me to have a beard or not.

I think you should be made to wear a Lance Discovery Channel jersey whilst sporting a Führer tasche for the weekend.

letmetalktomark":3v5b11x6 said:
Tad - A fine outlook there chap.

Look forward to seeing you at MM.

One question though .... Can I be the tenth? I'm guided by you as to whether you would like me to have a beard or not.

I think you should be made to wear a Lance Discovery Channel jersey whilst sporting a Führer tasche for the weekend.

Have a US Postal jersey not doing much, the tasche will have to be you're own work though...

Well, I've pounded the streets having men check my nuts for me, plenty of bearded chaps but not the reactions I was expecting...

TedC":2xw5fuhe said:
letmetalktomark":2xw5fuhe said:

Have a US Postal jersey not doing much, the tasche will have to be you're own work though...

Bring the Jersey an I'll see what I can do about the tasche, it may have to be improvised with insulation tape though as I can't get away with it at work before Mayhem :LOL:

letmetalktomark":270p2clw said:

Sorry I have another medical before Mayhem, I can't promise that there isn't going to be someone grab your place in the queue then.

i believe in fixies":1tbqsw87 said:
TedC":1tbqsw87 said:
letmetalktomark":1tbqsw87 said:

Bring the Jersey an I'll see what I can do about the tasche, it may have to be improvised with insulation tape though as I can't get away with it at work before Mayhem :LOL:

Tell 'em its Chaplin, not a Führer. Alternatively, you could grow a more "regular" tasche, and trim to suit after work.

Back