most of my collection,now for sale,offers. you can see em.

Re: most of my collection,now you can see em.

I like the Grisley and particularly the 'Dale

Thanks for sharing it was am intersting scroll

The LTS looks likea real parts bin special and why not? It'll certainly get noticed in traffic!

hydorah":1g5sgwvp said:
I like the Grisley and particularly the 'Dale

Thanks for sharing it was am intersting scroll

The LTS looks likea real parts bin special and why not? It'll certainly get noticed in traffic!
certainly does that,no missing it,dont think anyone would steal it either. :LOL: :LOL:

gonna have to sell some of these soon,anyone want one,not the grisley though. :cry: :cry:

The History Man":h8i58znb said:
No keep the grisley you must!
i am keeping it,its my baby,i love it and always have done since i bought it brand new in 1996,the rest can go,well maybe,depends on what prices i get for them,because the wife will kill me if she finds out how many i actually have,never mind the amount of spares i have all over the place.

Re: most of my collection,now for sale,offers. you can see e

You should do what I do...

A: Buy more than one of the same bike but only bring one out at a time.

...or,

B: Buy more than one bike in similar colours; "No dear, it's just the difference in the light; it was raining yesterday..."

:twisted:

We_are_Stevo":1uo7538i said:
You should do what I do...

A: Buy more than one of the same bike but only bring one out at a time.

...or,

B: Buy more than one bike in similar colours; "No dear, it's just the difference in the light; it was raining yesterday..."

:twisted:
thats what i already do,or just say i have had that one for ages,or i am lookin g after for a mate,or fixing it for a mate,then say he said i could have it a few weeks later,,

marin gone,saracen gone,bravardo almost gone,now have a cannondale f6 and a kona dr dew,

i know i was supposed to be slimming down the collection,but i cant help myself,i need help. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: quite fancy a Dr Dew myself, but I have a Lavadome frame and some 700c wheels kicking around so I suspect there may be a 'coming together' of parts some time soon...

We_are_Stevo":3j9dc8gb said:
:LOL: quite fancy a Dr Dew myself, but I have a Lavadome frame and some 700c wheels kicking around so I suspect there may be a 'coming together' of parts some time soon...
hey,why the hell not. :LOL: :LOL:

Back