'84/'85 Ritchey Team Comp.

retroking#1

Feature Bike
BoTM Winner
Been on the site a few years now and as most of my bikes are from when I got into it early '90 started to want something older like what the American guy's where posting. When al posted a Ritchey Frame for sale I thought why not so after a lot of luck and help from guy's in America, Germany. Israel [ebay] and U.K. cycle jumbles here is the result.
ritchey038.jpg
[/img]
[img
ritchey032.jpg
][/img]
ritchey021-1.jpg
[/img]
ritchey024.jpg

[/img]
ritchey033.jpg
[/img]
ritchey025.jpg
[/img]
ritchey027.jpg
[/img]
ritchey030.jpg
[/img]

Hope the pictures capture the frame detail and much to my suprise it realy is a greet bike to ride.

whoa, really nice! thanks alot for sharing!
also really nice to see a build done with attention to details and style and an eye on period-corectness here once in a while...

cheers, Carsten

Max,You have done a fantastic job with the Ritchey. Its great to see an old friend treated to such loving attention!

You have a real eye and dedication that is a credit to you.

All the very best,Al

Lucky B*****d

Who are you?? Never heard of you mate... didn't know you could take photos either... :shock: :LOL:

It's not a bad older bike for an older rider I s'pose... ;-)

Next you'll be telling us that it cost you next to nothing... :roll:

Mr K

PS. At least the wheels weren't CK-built, otherwise I think I would have been sick!!

Attachments

• Please as Punch!.jpg
    Please as Punch!.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14,101
Very nice, sympathetic build looks great. Always wondered myself how that kind of build rides compares to a more standard hardtail.

Back