DBR Axis Titanium complete original build

cranked

Retro Newbie
Hi Guys,

After tracking down a DBR Axis TT for a project, I am quickly running out of room as have other bikes to get finished so am looking to sell the complete bike, or as it stands bike has been stripped down, graphics removed and frame started to be brushed finished. All the parts are off the bike but have been stored ready to be built back up.

The bike has only had one owner from new which was bought in 1993 and has original tyres that haven`t been used as owner converted to another wheel set and whole condition of bike is of very good condition including the Answer Magnum Forks.

I`m looking for £350 for the Frame and £200 for all the parts for quick sale or £500 for the complete bike.

I`m having trouble adding pics to the site but can send via Email.

Please Contact - valleyvelo@outlook.com for pics & more info

Hi Guys,

Sorry I`ve not mentioned size! its a 17" frame and I`m just about to reply to some emails I have.

The spec list is as follows (all standard I think apart from saddle and stem possibly) -

Tioga stem
Tioga Bar ends
Titec Bars
Gripshift
Deore lx Wheels
Deore lx chainset
Deore lx mechs
Tioga Psycho 2 tyres (still with knobbles on!)
Bontrager C30 Saddle
Answer Magnum forks

Regards

Andy

I still have frame and all parts available. I've been away for a few months and now really have to make room so it needs to go to a good home!

Back