All Sold Thanks

Hawmaw

MacRetro Rider
Shimano Exage Trail Chainset. Everything else you see in the picture has been sold.

Payment by PayPal Gift preferably or standard PayPal if you're more comfortable with that.

Full descriptions below including individual prices

Exage Trail M350 chainset with Biopace rings. Square taper. 175mm arms. 48/38/28 rings
Very good condition. Virtually no wear to rings. Threads and tapers good. The usual marks to arms which will polish up nicely. £20
SOLD

Exage Trail M350 Cantis. Complete and in good condition. Includes pads. One of the cantis has a wee bit of road rash. £6.50
SOLD

Exage Trail M351 Thumb Shifters. 6 speed. Indexed or friction. Very nice condition. £8
SOLD

Exage Trail M350 Rear Mech. Very good working order. Has the typical marks you find on a used rear mech. Jockeys are very good. £7.50
SOLD

Exage Mountain M450 Front Mech. Bottom Pull. Clamp not marked with a size but measures 27mm with a rule. Very good condition. £6.50
SOLD

Exage Trail M350 Brake Levers. Including adjusters and rubber hoods. Good condition with some road rash on ends of levers. £8
SOLD

Re: Shimano Exage Trail Groupset inc Thumbies and Chainset

I'd like the brake levers and thumbies :)

PM sent to Nevadasmith.

Levers and Thumbies sold pending payment to Nevadasmith

I'll have the cantis if you've still got them by Saturday :)..

Muddy paw":f0di5vuk said:
I'll have the cantis if you've still got them by Saturday :)..

Ok , PM me on Saturday if you want them.

Re: Shimano Exage Trail Chainset with Biopace rings

Only the chainset left which really is very nice. I'm considering putting it on my own bike to try the biopace. Oval rings seem to be back in vogue again.

Re: Shimano Exage Trail Chainset with Biopace rings

You'll have to get a pic up if your putting the chainset on your bike just so i could have a gander ;) ..

Back