Bygone Bikes club annual show-anyone know anything?

readview

Devout Dirtbag
As per the title i was wondering if anyone had any information about this show this year,i've been in the past when it was at Shelf near Halifax but missed it last year.I cant seem to find anything on the net for this year but it's usually April time.Cant find any contact info for The Bygone Bikes club either?
Thanks in advance.

Saturday June 15th in Sheffield as last year. The previous organiser has 'retired' so the new one took over and he lives in Sheffield so.............

Same venue as the jumbles - St Mary's Church.

There'll be a thread started nearer the date.

Old Ned":1zp5su6n said:
Saturday June 15th in Sheffield as last year. The previous organiser has 'retired' so the new one took over and he lives in Sheffield so.............

I've been advised from 2 separate sources that the show has been cancelled as has the jumble on the 25th. If there is any amendment to this I'm sure the organiser (who is an RB member) will be along to advise us accordingly.

I hope it sticks in sheffield, it's a good jumble and not t'other side of the sahara desert.

will check for updates.

cheers.

Old Ned":c937du87 said:
Old Ned":c937du87 said:

I've been advised from 2 separate sources that the show has been cancelled as has the jumble on the 25th. If there is any amendment to this I'm sure the organiser (who is an RB member) will be along to advise us accordingly.

Looks like I've been fed some duff information!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=202776

Sorry to have been a prophet of Doom and MANY apologies to Mark the organiser. It states on the website that the show is still going ahead on the 15 June. I'll try to get to talk to Mark as I'll want a table.

Old Ned":1x144qwl said:

Looks like I've been fed some duff information!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=202776

Sorry to have been a prophet of Doom and MANY apologies to Mark the organiser. It states on the website that the show is still going ahead on the 15 June. I'll try to get to talk to Mark as I'll want a table.

Just heard from Mark, the Classic Show is definitely cancelled but the jumbles are still on.

Good news. The 'Bygone Bykes' show was held at short notice in Leeds. It is to be held again this year (2014) on May 3rd at Whitkirk Church Hall near Temple Newsham. 01132 649401 for further details.

Back