Retrobike National Series Rd 3: Aviemore ~ 25/05/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought DrystonePaul wis showing up as HQ Representative though he does seem to have gone a wee bit quiet on the matter :?

Hes the AEC for the Northwest so he's only waaaaayyyyy down south if you class down south as anything below the Scotland England border.

He also indicated on the AEC forum twice that i've found that he was coming up although he did infer that the long journey was not something to look forward to which he cant be blamed for.

ah ok, I thought he was in the midlands which when you look at a map isn't really in the middle of england.

Yes it always seemed odd that 50% of England is classed as oop North, another sizeable chunk say 30% is the Midlands and whats left is divided by the South East and South West. South eastern prejudice i reckon.

Yup, still planning to come up from south Manchester. It's about 360 miles from here to Aviemore and Google reckons that'll take six hours.

I'm not 100% sure I'll make it at the moment as I have a bit of a back injury. It's not too bad on a bike but gets quite sore if I spend along time sitting down, like driving for instance.
I'll see how it feels tomorrow and make a decision.

The knowledge you'd like to come along and were giving it serious thoughts good enough for me, you dont actually have to if your in pain or discomfort. If you couldn't be bothered then we might get disgruntled but I know you'd never do that.
Seriously dont come along if its going to cause pain, I know about back pain, believe me.
Cheers
Velo

Not so good Paul. As Velo says, you need to think about yourself. Don't muck about when it comes to your back.

Come on up, we've even laid on some decent weather for you soft southerners...

roasty-toasty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back