My Brand new 2011 575 build

Cheers, yeah I used rose bikes and got a few cheap parts. I have rode it a little bit and it seems very nice. No not found a hardtail but bought a raleigh burner instead!!

Rose Bikes are ace. I've used them a few times too and can't fault them.

Bike Discount ate good too, especially for Schawble tyres.

Surprised at that. I can get a 2.25 Nobby Nic in the 5 no problems. Looking good

I think it was just the shear volume of the rubber queen tyres thy are massive, it was rubbing on the cross bridge on the swing arm. Thanks tho dude!

Looks mint and I would guess a nice ride. Need to shorten that front hose by about four inches though.

Cheers man, yeah it rides really smooth. As for the Jose I think it'll be staying as is as I wouldn't know where to start with cutting it down.

trxrincon":37e6ln7w said:
Cheers man, yeah it rides really smooth. As for the hose I think it'll be staying as is as I wouldn't know where to start with cutting it down.
I was thinking the same, it's too long but like you I would just leave it there for fear of messing up cutting it down :LOL:

Your Yeti looks great. Any other plans for it? Not that it needs anything as its smart as it is.

Its easy honest. There is a vid here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhYX1fHmMvA . The brass insert is easy to get out with a pair of pliers. I usually do it with a surgical glove on the end of the hose to catch it if it flies out easily. The olives are easy to separate with a screwdriver by sliding it down the graduation of the blade. Once you have done one it comes a lot easier. That hose could get ripped out by a stray branch.

Cheers superstu, I was thinking about a dropper post but just can't afford one at the minute. Thanks bertr00t it may be worth a go. Cheers

Back