Deore XT Cantis Black

Marcus W

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Deore XT M732 Cantis with plastic covers and springs all intact, vgc. £25 posted UK ono. A bit dirty in places but will clean up to almost NOS.

Attachments

• XT CANTI.JPG
    XT CANTI.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 425
Almost NOS ?

So - were these NOS, but have been used for a short time, then ? Or are they used, dirty, but likely to clean up pretty well if the buyer put some time into them ?

Being pernickerty yes, but NOS is just that. New old stock. As soon as you bolt on an NOS part it becomes used. Only my opinion but you may be better deleting any reference to NOS from this as they clearly aren't.

Wow, this is serious. They were NOS and have been used for a short time in my opinion. They are dirty and if cleaned with time would look new in my opinion. There are no scratches or scrapes on them just dirt and rust inside the allen key bolts. They have been used on a 1990 GT avalance on road from September till December last year at weekends and not for commuting, they have been off road for probably 15 miles. The SLR sticker is completley intact and all parts are genuine and have never been swapped. They work correctly and I have never had any problems with them.

If there is serious interest I can send anyone detailed photos.

NOS and the use of the term is serious. It's why they command such a high price. Once fitted, even if not used, it is no longer NOS. You can say these were NOS, used x many times, but that's it

Pyro Tim":2p4yv7k4 said:
NOS and the use of the term is serious. It's why they command such a high price. Once fitted, even if not used, it is no longer NOS. You can say these were NOS, used x many times, but that's it

How much is 'command a high price' in your opinion?

These would be good for my rebuild, is £25 the best price you can do or are you open to negotiation

;)

Back